Do you ever have difficulty resizing your digital photos to send to friends and family? Check out Pearl Mountain Image Converter to help you find the perfect size photo.
Pearl Mountain Image Converter is a photo converter as well as batch image converter, which helps you convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. Some of the highlighted features include:
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience to you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resize image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply border to images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
Thanks to Pearl Mountain Technology, I am able to give away 5 copies of the Image Converter software.
Contest ends on 09/5/12 @ 11:59 EST. See Giveaway Tools for contest rules. Winner will receive a license code for the software downloaded from http://www.batchimageconverter.com/image-converter/