Now that spring is here, I got the opportunity to try some of Shaklee's Get Clean Products. Shaklee is known for their great health products and i want to introduce you to their line of natural and nontoxic cleaning products. Let me tell you a little about the product...
We bring you a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet®called Get Clean®.
· No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
· Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
· You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
· Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate - just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
· And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet and if you give one kit to a friend it is equivalent to planting 10 trees.
· Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
· Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
* Based on comparing number of uses as set forth on product labels of conventional, ready-to-use cleaners.
|MY NEW CLEANING PRODUCTS.|
Shaklee supplied me with all of the essential items to clean my entire house. Let me tell you about some of the products that I tried.
Get Clean Fresh Laundry Fragrance free Laundry Concentrate-
I have tried many laundry detergents and some have not worked well in my HE machine. The Get Clean Laundry concentrate is very different. Its suds-controlling formula is kind on your washer. Its triple-concentrated formula saves money, water, energy, and space in your laundry room. Its fragrance-free formula is kind on your skin. Plus it’s a two-in-one cleaner: an incomparable pre-spotter and laundry cleaner. It made my dingy socks white and my colors brighter.It is so concentrated that I only had to use an 1/2 ounce for a full load of clothing. I am happy that I discovered the product and I plan to use it in the future.
DishWasher Automatic Concentrate-
I have always pre-rinsed my dishes before placing them in the dishwasher because I found that the dishes came out cleaner. I decided to try the Shaklee dishwasher product with out pre-rinsing and the dishes came out clean and there were no spots seen. I had to use half the amount and it dissolved completely with no clumping and residue.
All of the Get Clean Products Contain NO:
• Hydrochloric acid
• Sulfuric acid
• Sulfamic acid
• Petroleum distillates
• Sodium hydroxide
• Butyl cellosolve
• Phosphoric acid
AND IS SAVE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND YOUR FAMILY!
The kit also included-
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Fragrance Free 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- And other great items including a Caddy.
Want To Win A Get Clean Mini Kit?
Thanks to the folks at Shaklee, (1) reader of Books R Us is going to receive a Get Clean Mini Kit. This kit retails for $46.95 and can be viewed here!
Official rules by Shaklee for this giveaway can be found here.
Details: Open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older. Only one person per household entering please. Once the giveaway has ended the winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email or an alternate winner will be chosen. Contest ends on 4/11/12 @ 11:59pm EST
Look under you kitchen sink and see if you find any of these ingredients in your products: kerosene, phenols, cresol, lye, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid, petroleum distillates, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, butyl cellosolve, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, morpholine, and phthalates?
Please leave a comment on what you discovered and then enter via Rafflecopter.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY LEAVING A COMMENT PLEASE REFRESH THE PAGE.
a Rafflecopter giveaway