Good Day and welcome to my Medieval booth. The Medieval period was full of enchantment, chivalry, scientific discovery, castles, warlocks and so much more. I am giving away some great Medieval books and a $15.00 gift card to your favorite book store to one lucky reader.
I want to thank the hosts of the hop- Candace’s Book Blog, Reading Angel, Pure Imagination, and The Book Swarm. Good luck and have fun!
The Challenge! (USA/CAN ONLY)
Follow my blog (Mandatory)
The winner will be drawn from correct entries. Do not Fret! The answers will be easy to find. Click on the link next to each question to find your answer.
ENTER VIA FORM HERE
ENTER VIA FORM HERE
- Why did the people of Medieval times wear bells on their clothing? http://library.thinkquest.org/J002390/clothing.html
- What did some of the people use for plates? http://library.thinkquest.org/J002390/food.html
- What was the first stage of Knighthood? http://library.thinkquest.org/J002390/knights.html
- According to folklore how tall was Little John? http://library.thinkquest.org/J002390/myths.html
- Answer all 4 questions correctly and receive 2 additional entries into the giveaway.
- Be my friend on GoodReads.
- Like Books R Us on Facebook.
- Follow Books R Us on Twitter
Enter via form only. No comments will be accepted for entry but I love to hear from my readers.
ENTER my Spring Blog Carnival Hop and your could win a $15.00 gift card (Ends 5/8)
Contest ends on 5/11/11 at 11:59pm EST and winners will be chosen by Random.org from correct entries by 5/13 and will be notified by email. The winners have 48hrs to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
CHECK OUT THE OTHER CHALLENGE BOOTHS
Reading Angel: Haunted House
Reading Teen: Fortune Tellers Booth
Candace’s Book Blog: Food Court
The Mod Podge Bookshelf: House of Mirrors
The Book Swarm: Roller Coaster
Actin’ Up With Books: Karaoke Booth
Pure Imagination: Kissing Booth
Lovely Lit: Once Upon a Time Booth
Awesomesauce Books: Gaming Booth
Books R Us: Medieval Booth
Extreme Reader Book Reviews: Guessing Booth
Colloquium: Cotton Candy Booth
The Minding Spot: Teacups Booth
Miss Remmers Review: It’s a Bad World Booth