Do you ever wish you had a tooth pick after eating corn? Then the Bryton Pick is for you. Thanks to the folks at Tomoson.com and Bryton, I had the opportunity to try this great product. Made from flexible stainless steel edges that is gentle to gums, is convenient and portable. The rounded and blunt edges are better than a toothpick and help reduce injury to the gums, dental work and teeth.
Advantages of the Bryton Pick-
- Reduces plaque and bacteria build-up.
- Prevents bad breath.
- Is discreet and convenient. Comes with a handy credit card size carry pouch so it is portable.
- Can be reused for 30 days.
- It is as thin as floss for those hard to reach areas.
- It comes in stylish colors to match your style.
I have tried all sorts of things to remove food from between my teeth such as business cards, pen caps and tooth picks. I have even injured my gums using tooth picks. The Bryton pick was easy to use and did not injure my gums at all. Now I carry it with me all the time and use it quite often. There are many stylish colors to choose from and my favorite is yellow. So give the product a try. It is about time someone designed something to make flossing easier.
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of the Bryton Pick for my honest review and I was not compensated for my review. See my Disclosure Policy