ZeroWater® is the only filtered water from a pitcher that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water.**
The Pitcher comes with the following products:
- One ZeroWater® filter cartridge that removes contaminants that cause water to have an unpleasant taste.
- An independently made TDS (total Dissolved Solids) Meter to give you peace of mind that your ZeroWater® filter cartridges are working properly. It also lets you know when to replace the filters. When your water starts reading 006 it's time for a change.
- The one-chamber Pitcher with lid has a pour spout, and an exclusive in-fridge push button dispenser.
- More complete filtration than ordinary carbon filter. The water goes through 5 stages of filtration.
- Clean, crisp taste
- Includes one Pitcher, one filter, and one TDS meter.
The pitcher was very easy to set up. The water took a while to flow through the large filter but it was worth it. The pitcher size was just right and fit in my refrigerator without rearranging the shelves. I especially liked the push button dispenser and I did not have to remove the pitcher to fill up my glass. I was intrigued with the TDS meter and after measuring my tap water it read 45 ppm dissolved solids. According to the website, the tap water in most cities has between 51-200 ppm of dissolved solids. I guess my tap water is better than other locations. After filtering the water the meter read 000 and the water tasted great. There was no after-taste that I sometimes got from tap water. The website is very informative and they are offering coupons to use when you purchase the replacement filters. At first I thought that the filters were a little pricey, but when you buy as much bottled water as my family does it works out cheaper. I have to pay a deposit on bottled water in my state and sometimes we forget to return them for a refund of the deposit. So give the product a try. I have not had to replace the filter yet so I cannot comment on the filter capacity. You can purchase it at Amazon.com, Target, Walmart and other stores. They even have a filter bottle that can be used on most water coolers and that can save your back when lifting those heavy water bottles.
So if you want to win A Zerowater pitcher come back in September and enter to win.JB Cumberland PR for my honest review and I was not compensated for the review.
**Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.