Thanks to the folks at Misikko,I was able to review the HANA Professional Flat Iron 1" - Pink Edition. Misikko offers a variety of professional hair dryers and other quality items to care for your hair and face.They even agreed to sponsor my blog during the Blogmania event scheduled for September 15-16 by allowing me to giveaway one Hana flat Iron.
I have tried many flat irons and the Hana was the best flat iron that I have tried. I have very thick, frizzy and uncooperative hair.
Dedicated to high ceramic content and top of the line components, Hana's pursuit of high tech styling without hype led to the Hana Professional Flat Iron - now in a pretty Pink Edition with matching pink accessories!
Hana Professional Features:
- Stylish pink edition!
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Two Year Warranty
You can see how crazy and frizzy my hair can be before I tried the Hana Flat Iron.
My mom helped me to straighten my hair. I have tried to do it myself and it is difficult to manage my long thick hair.
Wow! You can really see the difference and my hair was shiny and Straight.
I have struggled with my hair all my life. I have tried different shampoos, flat Irons and different treatments. My hair felt soft and not brittle after using the flat iron. I will recommend it to all of my friends.
My Mom's thoughts-
Melissa's hair was damp and The flat iron was set to the highest temp of 450 degrees as per the instruction manual for her type of hair. It heated up quickly and did not reduce the temperature with use.The plates were very smooth and I was confident that I would not burn her hair even at the high temperature. You can see in the pictures that her hair became shiny and looked great. The flat iron worked well with her damp hair but I felt it took longer than if it was dry. I have tried Flat Irons from Revlon and Marc Anthony. Although they all have their good points, I feel that the Hana flat Iron worked better on Melissa's type of hair.
So do you want to win one of your own Hana flat iron? Come back in September during the Blogmania event to enter.
Disclaimer: I was given a free Hana flat iron for my honest review and I was not compensated for my review.