The main concepts discussed in the book are;
- How to increase your metabolism to burn fat.
- build lean muscle.
- improve your emotional eating (bingeing is the main one.)
- How to be positive and be social.
- Eat foods you enjoy and stop obsessing over food.
- How to change your attitude and beliefs.
- How to maintain your weight and never diet again.
- Part 1, Setting the Stage- Explains obesity, emotional eating, and beliefs.
- Part 2, The Five Principles- There is a chapter for each of the principles.
- Part 3, Putting it all together- This is where all the information is tied together and how you can keep your weight off for life.
- Part 4, The Appendices- Information on the author's website,how to do calorie calculations, menu plans, and recommended foods to eat.
About The Author-
Visit his website.
Disclaimer: I received a free copy from FSB Associates for my honest review. I was not compensated for the review.